Tuesday, March 17, 2015

In search of green


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


I don't really do decor for this holiday so I searched around my home for some

green

and I found a little.


I have had three of these pretty green moss eggs for several years.

Not really a fan of purple , but I do like these eggs.


This cute little chick is standing in some greenish grass.


I added a few eggs to a greenish nest.



This arrangement shows my greenish WILD side. lol


The green hydrangeas are dried from my bushes last year.


You can send a pretty St. Patrick's Day card including the one above by visiting

Crosscards website. You can click here.

Last but not least I found some green on a card that one of my grands made for me.

Do you have green in your home?

I would love to see it!

***********************************************

I wish each and every one of you many blessings today and every day.

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too, Sandi. I have some bits of green on my blog today for ya! xo Diana

Julie Marie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day dear Sandi!... love all your greens!... that little chick is adorable!... you saw my green... on Tessy!... even though Jack is Irish, I don't decorate either, I fix our traditional Irish dinner though, which by the way, was delish!... xoxo... Julie Marie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice touches, Sandi.

June said...

I love your greenish WILD side there Sandi! That cone and arrangement is beautiful!
Don't you just love the little things the grands make?
hugs...

Jeanie said...

Your moss eggs are wonderful! And the photos are perfect. You're making me feel all springy -- and long awaited, too!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This time of year, I crave green around here. Tonight we've had about 8" of snow fall!