Saturday, September 27, 2014

Harvest Time...still creating pumpkins


Seems that I have been so busy the past few weeks and harvest time is just flying by.
They haven't actually started harvesting the corn that surrounds our home, but they
will start soon. 


I created another pumpkin that just landed in my Etsy store . I put this one on a vintage
spring along with a vintage doily and a harvest tag embellished with vintage lace
that yours truly made.

{click on Etsy if you are interested}


I thought it turned out very cute if I don't say so myself. :)



Tag is embellished with vintage lace and the word HARVEST.


Enjoy the fall and harvest time wherever you live! I know I will!!

I am so anxious to see our two granddaughters again that we haven't seen since Fathers Day!
{along with my son and his wife}
They are coming in from North Dakota this week and there will be plenty of hugs and
 kisses to go around...counting the days!!

Blessings~

10 comments:

Julie Marie said...

What a cutie little pumpkin Sandi!... love it sitting on the vintage Spring!... and I am still in love with my littel Harvest pumpkin you made!... enjoy your precious time with your family!... there is nothing better in life... xoxo... Julie Marie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very cute, Sandi! I love everything about this!

Seawashed said...

So lovely and the lace tag adds such a delicate romance.

Susie said...

Sandi, That pumpkin is wonderful. Oh yes, you are going to enjoy all the hugs and kisses, especially after all that time. Blessings for a great day. xoxo,Susie

Dorthe said...

Dear Sandi,
how sweet and lovely, and looking fantastic in the old spring with your beautiful tag attached.
I wish you happy hours with grandkids and family,- I know how wonderful such hours are !!!
Hugs,Dorthe

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such an adorable pumpkin, Sandi. Love the tag, too. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family visiting!

June said...

Your pumpkin is darling Sandi! So pretty! I also LOVED your front porch all decked out for autumn.
Enjoy those grand-girls my dear!
hugs...

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

You always create the cutest things! What a great idea to use the spring with the pumpkin. Love how you added the script as well.

~Shanon

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What an adorable way to greet fall! Enjoy your family time! There's never enough.

Sue Kosec said...

Visiting your blog is an absolute treat for me. Always - always - something beautiful to look at. Thanks, Sandi!

SuZeQ