Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beautiful June!


One of the reasons I LOVE the month of June is because of the beautiful
peonies that make their appearance year after year.

Can you stand more photos of these gorgeous flowers?
I have noticed quite a few posts in
blog land of these beauties and I understand why.
Although their bloom time is short and the flowers fade fast, they are one of
the most gorgeous flowers E.V.E.R.


I have taken hundreds of photos of them in the past week or two.

Different shades of pink and thousands of tiny petals that unfurl at just the right time.

I watch my peony busy down at the other end of the property like a hawk and
I run out and cut the new ones that appear each day. I have to make them last
just as long as I possibly can.





This particular peony had this

ONE LONE FLOWER

on the bush.



I am sure by the time this post is over you will be on peony overload! ha!


I took photos inside and outside and every which way.


In tall vases and small vases and all colors of vases.



You have to admit that these are AMAZING flowers.


This particular day I was needing a vase and spied two giant Eiffel Tower mugs that my
daughter gave me for part of my birthday gift.

I grabbed one , added water and it was just perfect!


Peonies in the dining room too!



I do hope you enjoyed my peony tour. I can post pics forever, but I will give you a break. lol !!
Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

June said...

Sandi, your photos are absolutely stunning! Your peonies look so pretty and the way you have photographed them is, well... gorgeous!
sending hugs...

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

hi Sandi,
I ADORE Peonies!!! They are my favorite flower!!!
My bushes didn't produce many flowers this year :( Maybe a couple per bush...weird!
I LOVE all your photos! Thanks for sharing them.
warmly,
deb

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They are beautiful, Sandi! I love the pinks. They are too pretty to get tired of! : )

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

I could look at your photos forever ~ just gorgeous, Sandi!
Have a lovely one,
Lin

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Pinning your pretty pink peonies!!

julie - eab designs said...

Loved the photos Sandi. Sadly, mine are no longer in bloom so it was a joy to see yours!