Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tresors from my bedroom


I thought I would let you take a peek inside my bedroom today. I think I have shown parts of it quite some time ago, but it has been awhile. Not much has changed except for an accessory or two, but I have been playing around in PicMonkey so the photos are a bit different. That program is very addicting and I can see how a person could waste spend hours in there playing around. 


Notice the white lanterns? I hung these on my chandy just to get them out of the way when I had the fairy party for my grands LAST SUMMER! I keep thinking that I need to move them, but somehow it always gets pushed to the very bottom of my to do list.


A very favorite vintage ceiling tin frame that has been in here forever, but I just LOVE it!

Also , a very favorite shelf that I have had for several years as well and wish I had more. :)

The beautiful photo in the frame came from Alice over at Thoughts from Alice blog. 


An old shutter, vintage lace and just lovely goodness.  


I have a obsession with vintage mirrors and this one is a favorite, along with my linen bag that I purchased at the French Flea in Tipton, Indiana the first year they had it. 


Donna from D. Reyne made the bag and she did an awesome job. 


See, I CAN do color !! ha!

I used to have tons of scarves hanging on each curly-q that is on the hanging planter, but I just took them off a week or two ago. Sometimes a gal just needs a change.




I hope you enjoyed your mini tour of my bedroom today.  My bed isn't made yet today, but I will get to that as soon as I post this. lol.

 I spent the last two days over at my sons house babysitting my two precious granddaughters and I took lots of photos, so I hope to be doing a post soon.

Happy Thursday!! :)

{Note: Don't you just love the metal cross in the first photo? I scooped that up at Hobby Lobby in their 80% off sale. I had to fork over a whopping 80 cents for it. Funny thing is that I had looked at it several weeks ago , but it didn't have a price so I just put it back. Sometimes it is just a hassle to get that figured out, but I was there again last week and saw it in the discount pile so decided I wasn't leaving without it. ha!}

Sharing this post over at Timewashed : Blissful Whites Wednesday. If you have a minute please head on over and check it out.

11 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love the decorating in your bedroom. That lamp is so pretty--and I agree that cross is awesome. Great deal!

Sue Kosec said...

OMGoodness, Sandi ... your room is soooooooooo serene and beautiful. I think I want to come to your house for a pajama party!

Lady Pamela said...

Love all the vignettes you have in your special room. I want to make a special effort now to tidy up mine.
*Smiles*

Julie Marie said...

Your bedroom is so pretty Sandi... so peaceful and serene... I love that old shutter... xoxo Julie Marie

Antonella said...

Bellissima la tua camera! Adoro ogni particolare!

chateau chic said...

Your bedroom is so sweet! Love the chandy and the shelf with the ceiling tin frame.
Mary Alice

Debbie said...

Your images are wonderful! Everything looks lovely. I LOVE all the white!!
Debbie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Everything looks so beautiful Sandi!!
Happy Weekend!

Susie said...

Sandi, Your bedroom is so charming. I like the tin frame. I knew who made that linen bag as soon as I saw it. :):) Donna is a wonderful seamstress. Showing your all white makes me wish I could do that. xoxo,Susie

Irene said...

Oh that cross was the first thing I saw. Great price too. Love your touch of color. LOL

Heaven's Walk said...

LoVeLy lovely lovely, Sandi!! Quiet, serene, and oh so pretty!!!! :)

xoxo laurie