Thursday, July 4, 2013

Invincibelle Spirit!


First of all... *HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY*!!  I hope you enjoy the day celebrating this great country that we live in. Although it is not a perfect country, it is still the best in the world and I thank God for that. 


My Invincibelle Spirit hydrangeas have really taken off and blessed me this year with tons of gorgeous blooms.  I purchased two of these plants a couple years ago at Menards during their end of season sale. They were on clearance for $5 each {regular $24 each} and I hoped they would live for me and thrive...and they have! I am so happy with them. 


I took the opportunity yesterday to take a few goodies outside for a photo shoot. I am not an expert in styling at all, but I  try to put pretty things together and see how it goes. I love the elements that I chose and love the way the photos turned out. 


Such delicate and gorgeous flowers ~ 


Pretty pink blooms laying on my french style napkins from Pottery Barn ~ 


I love adding vintage clock faces in my decor so I added one here as well ~




We will be heading out to my moms soon for a fourth of July cookout and it is shaping up to be a fun day! We usually go to a local parade, but I don't think we will have time for that this year.
Happy fourth everyone!!

Joining Fishtail Cottage Garden Party # 11. Click here to visit!

Blessings~ 

13 comments:

Donna said...

You did a fantastic job on the photo shoot! These are beautiful. Gosh, those blooms are stunners! And I am still wanting a little white stool just like that, LOL.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

GORGEOUS...tell me...is Fifi coming to your place?!!!

Irene said...

Love the styling, and the clock face, I'm dying to paint a clock face on my table top. Happy 4th.

toves sammensurium said...

Wow,your beautiful pictures are blogging me away - so Lovely Details :)
Tove :)

Amy Kinser said...

So very beautiful...all of it!!!

Happy Independence day!

Createology said...

Your hydrangeas are beautiful. Pink is such a pretty color. Your vignette is lovely and I am enjoying your photos. Safe and Festive Fourth...

Shabby chic Sandy said...

These photos are just enchanting--the clock face is awesome and those flowers are so delicate and amazing. Happy 4th!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday Sandi! Your photos are amazing!!!!
I can't get over those gorgeous pink hydrangeas. We just have blue ones here, but I've always admired the pink. You've styled this shoot just like a page out of JDL!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Wow! These photo are just gorgeous! The vignettes are styled to perfection. Lovely!
Patti

SewSweetVIntage said...

Such beautiful blooms!!!! Love your vintage collection:) Happy 4th!

Susie said...

Sandi, Your hydrangeas are way nicer than mine. that is a different variety also. I love how pretty they look in the pitcher sitting on the bench. Great job. xoxo,Susie

June said...

GORGEOUS-GORGEOUS-GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Your pink hydrangea is beautiful. Every photo is so full of pretty Sandi!
sending hugs...

Bernideen said...

I think those are the prettiest hydrangeas I have ever seen!