Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter brings out the kid in me


Yesterday I was longing for Spring, but instead we got dumped on with about 6 inches
of snow. I posted on facebook  that "I should go out and build a snowman"...just kinda
joking around. Then I thought , "WHY NOT?"...so i did just that!! 


I had this little lady made in about 15 minutes or less. I realize her scarf should be long
enough to go all around her neck , but I just grabbed stuff and improvised.


I think she turned out pretty cute. I got a couple of takers on facebook who want me
to go to their house and make one. lol. It was fun to be a "kid" again.  Keeps us
young right?? :)

8 comments:

Jenna said...

love snow! your snow man turned out super cute :o) Hugs Jennifer

Createology said...

Your snowlady is quite lovely. We should never let our inner child miss out on the fun in life. Sunshine Smiles...

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is the cutest snowman ever!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

awww, i love the snowman. so cute & all dressed up too. ( :

PattieJ said...

Your snowman is adorable!! Don't think I've ever seen such a sweet shabby chic style snowman/woman before! lol

Pattie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So cute!
Did you have a nice hot chocolate with extra marshmallow after? Mmm!!

Irene said...

What fun.

Lady Pamela said...

Good for you, Sandi. Great snowlady, all dress up for tea.
*Hugs*