Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines day! ♥


Happy Valentines Day!! 



24 or so of these sitting in my kitchen ...
Raspberry and cream cheese filled cupcakes...can you say DELISH!!


I made a couple burlap heart banners this week and love how they turned out.
The hearts are covered with glitter although you can't tell that very well.



I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating with the ones you love.

Hubby shocked my sox off today!
There were beautiful flowers along with candy and a card sitting on the table when I got out of bed.
He leaves for work about 5:15 am and I KNOW he didn't run to the store this morning as there and
back would have been an hour without shopping. ha!! Wondering where he had them tucked away
all night long. Hmm...he always gets me flowers, but gives them to me when he gets home from
work...he was sneaky this year. Love that man!!

I am blessed...♥

 

7 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sandi! Love the banner and I'll be right over for one of those cupcakes!! ~ Julie

marie said...

Such a pretty post! Love your banner and pretty heart tag!!

How nice to wake to candy and flowers...that's such a sweet surprise!

PattieJ said...

So pretty!I Really love that glitter heart tag! Love your blog!

Pattie

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Happy Valentine's day Sandi! So happy you were surprised by your sweet hubby. These hearts are adorable.

Createology said...

Lovely and Yummy! Happy Valentine Hearts...

BECKY said...

Hey Sandi! Absolutely love the glittery heart tag! So flippin' cute! Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,
Becky

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Don't you just love when they surprise us after all these years!
I just LOVE that tag!!