Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jeanne d' Arc gift and pretty packages

I can't believe that White Wednesday is here again already. Christmas is over for another year and we can all relax a bit I hope.  I didn't get any photos taken specifically for this post so I thought I would share a few that I took a few days ago.
Remember my handstamped giftwrap post....these are some packages all wrapped and ready for gift giving. Love how it turned out and how it looks. I will do this again.


{Not really happy with the composition of this photo at all, but I can't retake it because all of these packages have flew out of my house and into other homes}

Santa obviously thought that I had been a VERY good girl this past year because he brought me a genuine Jeanne d' Arc Living travel bag. I was sooooooo excited!!! {hee hee} Actually I found in online and it was on sale or clearance and it was the very last one so Santa came to the rescue! :)
Isn't it a beauty?


Love the document print on it!!

It looks right at home hanging on my ladder for now. I do hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that it wasn't too stressful on any of you because I know it can be. We had a fun time at my parents last night and now the festivities are all over , but we had a delightful time.

I wrapped my dads gift in brown kraft paper and stamped "you've been naughty" all over it and added a bag of  *coal* and a *naughty hat*. He just laughed and laughed when he saw it. I will have to do a blog post on that one of these days. He is such a good sport!! Story behind that is that I called my mom on Saturday to let her know that we picked up a coffee maker for dad and as soon as I told her she said, "He is listening"...and then I heard my dad just howling laughing!! Little stinker!! He "claims" that he said hello, but this gal never heard one thing. tee hee...love that man so much and I am so thankful for him!!

Praying you all have a wonderful New Year ahead...2012!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that bag is beautiful! I'm a little bit jealous:)

Have a blessed, safe, and happy New Year!

xo, Abby

Unknown said...

Such pretty things... Love the paper

Irene said...

So glad you had a great time with your parents.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love that bag! Santa was sooo good to you! ;)
Happy New Year!

~Shanon

BECKY said...

Oh my! Love the packages, the bag, and the story about your Dad! Too funny!! You are so blessed to have them both to share with. Mine went home to be with the Lord in 2004 within 2.5 months of each other. Enjoy every second with them. I did, and don't regret a thing~except not getting a photo with each of them before they passed.

AND I make the white Christmas mix every year, too! All of our friends and family get a cannister of it!!

Hugs to you and wishes for a Happy New Year!
You're a joy Sandi!
Becky

BECKY said...

And did I say I ♥ your new bag???

:o)

Dixie said...

such pretty treasures... thanks for sharing!

Faded Charm said...

Who wouldn't want to receive such a beautiful package? I think Santa did good this year....loving this bag!

Wishing you the best in 2012 and so fortunate to have met you through blogging, Sandi:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Så Vitt Jag Vet said...

Hello ! Yes you have got a very beatyful bag.. I like it !
Kraam
Sanne

Anonymous said...

Love the treasures ! !
My Wish for you & yours is Good Health & Happiness for the New Year !!
Marilyn

Susie said...

Can't wait to read the blog of your father.:):) Get all the hugs you can Sandi. What an adorable bag. Love it. Thank you for the pretty package you sent me:):) Smiles to all, Susie (She Junks)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Loving your packaging Sandi...so pretty, I'd hate to open it! Also love the treasure you treated yourself to!

Pleuntje said...

The bag is a real beauty indeed. It was nice to now you had a wonderful christmastime. We also had a nice time and I had one nice present, a book called: collage couture written by Jullie Nutting. Meaby you heard of her. hope to hear and read more things of you in 2012.
Love Petra

Elyse said...

laughed over your story about your dad. how fun.

loving how you wrapped presents and your bag is beautiful!!!

xo
elyse

Fishtail Cottage said...

santa did great this year! love that bag & those packages are devine.........hugs to you! xoxo, tracie

Rebecca said...

Hi Sandi
Sounds like your Christmas was lovely, your dad sounds like a hoot!
Wishing you a most wonderful New Year!
Blessings
RE

Unknown said...

Dad tickles me! Bag is fab! Miss you!
Happy New Year, sweet lady.
Hugs, Marydon

dkshopgirl said...

i LOVE your bag!!! how DO you get the snow to fall on your blog??? that's incredible... lovely :-)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Sandi,
I missed the previous post on the wrapping paper...I love it...your stamps are so cute. I have been looking all season for some new christmas stamps and haven't been able to find any.
That is so cute about your Dad...
blessings to you, dear friend, this new year.
Rene

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Hello Sandi
Love the Gorgeous Wrapping! Simplicity and Elegance. The Tote is Fabulous Too!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs Jill

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Love,love the bag,Sandi. Your packages are beautiful.
Hugs,
Marie