Thursday, November 17, 2011

Printed burlap at JoAnn Fabric!

I feel rather icky today with another attack of vertigo, but I wanted to get this posted. Have you seen this printed burlap at JoAnn Fabric? They also have some with a skeleton key design. Cool stuff!! My bff told me about it so I had to check it out for myself.  Last time I was at the store they did not have this so it is relatively new.

I haven't done anything with mine yet, but I sure will when I figure out what! lol

You might also want to pick up some of these when you are at JoAnn's. I found them several weeks ago. They have many items in this theme. I will use them for tags or something along that line.

Several giveaways going on over at Fishtail Cottage and she is featuring items that I donated today so be sure and stop on over and tell her hello! You just might win some amazing goodies!

11 comments:

Faded Charm said...

I just picked up some of this fabric last week also. Love it and got me some sticky notes in the paris theme. Great minds still thinking alike:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Julie Marie said...

Thanks for letting me know Sandi!... I am going to JoAnns today... already entered Tracies's giveaway... hope I win those pretty things your are donating!... and I hope you feel better!... can your doctor give you some anti~vert for it? xoxo Julie Marie

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh gosh~ hope you are feeling better soon. Thank you for sharing your sources.

Pleuntje said...

Dear Sandi,
I hope your feeling well now. I saw the beautifull fabric and the cards with a photo from France, I guess that this store is very populair bacause of the nice things they are selling. Off course I want to win the Giveaway with all your gorgeous things, so I left a comment on the blog from Fishtail ,wich I had to find because the link did t work, And I placed a photo on my blog.
I hope I'm lucky. Much love, Petra

rachel@Acts of Life said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I am going there today to pick some sewing things up and now I think I will be picking up some of this as well! Now I'm Excited!!

Rachel~

Irene said...

OMG when I saw that fabric, I thought, she's stamping burlap now! I love it.

Kathy said...

OH, fun! I can't wait to check it out!
Hope you have a blessed weekend,
Kathy

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for the heads up Sandi!
Hope you feel better girlfriend!

Jodie said...

I love that fabric. I wish our JoAnn's was closer. I may have to venture out and get a yard or two.

Passionate for White said...

No, I hadn't seen but I will soon!!!

Burlap and Bees said...

I know what you can do with the fabric. Sell some to me. I can't find any and would love a yard or two?? lwolf@pacbell.net

www.burlapandbees.com