Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cookies, chips and crackers

I wanted to share some information with you that I think you just need to know. :)  I purchased these tiny heart shaped lemon cookies at a cute little pastry shop Walmart! I think they should be at a cute little pastry shop instead of a big box store, but nevertheless that is where they were found. They have a whole line of these cookies and crackers that are *a taste of* and these are a *taste of France*. I found out when I got home and opened the box that they are also infused with dried lavender.  They are delicious!

This is the box that you will want to hunt down in the cooker/cracker aisle, but please no tackling other customers to get to them. I think they will have plenty on hand for everyone. :)

Next on my must have list are these potato chips. Olive Oil and Rosemary! I absolutely love most anything made with Rosemary so when I found these at TJ Maxx several months ago I had to try them. I have been buying them ever since, but it is hit and miss and sometimes they are hard to find. {for petes sake why am I telling you then?? :} All natural with the only ingredients being potatoes, olive oil, rosemary and sea salt.



Last , but not least are these Westminster Crackers.  We ate these crackers somewhere { I think maybe Cracker Barrel...that makes sense doesn't it?} in individual packages and they are the best saltines I have ever tasted so I was happy to find them at Home Goods yesterday as well.  They are made with seven all natural ingredients. You can also check them out at http://www.westminstercrackers.com/

Yep these little cookies are soooooo good...please let me know if you try any of these and what you think.
...and now for the very best part...they are ALL made in the U.S.A!!! YAY!

12 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lately all I can think about is food. Lemon anything is absolutely delicious in my book. Those cookies sound wonderful! And who doesn't love chips. Rosemary and olive oil -- yummo! Crackers and cheese -- perfect! Hope you are having a great week. Best wishes, Tammy

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Sandi, I just stopped by to congratulate you, you are the winner of my giveaway! Hooray!!!
Please email me with your contact info, the printing company needs it before October 31st.
My email is
highstreetcottage at gmail.com
Thanks again for entering and for your kind comment, I look forward to hearing from you, tami

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hello Lucky!
Congrats on your win over at High Street!
I have the hungry horrors lately, looks like I might be taking a trip to Walmart!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Yummo! Thanks for the heads up.I will try some of these for sure.I wanted to know where you found your sweet lil angel wings? are they a scrapbooking craft item? or JDA item~Cheers Kim

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sandi! Trying to get back into the swing of things and wanted to stop by and say hi once I got my PS blog post up! These crackers look yummy and I adore the heart shaped cookies. I'll be making a mad dash for WalMart tomorrow!!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Come visit 425 today!!! Surprise for you!! xoxo

www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Hi Sandi,
Just had to tell you I follow your blog and when I saw the lemon cookies off I went to Wal Mart. You are right...wonderful. Thanks for sharing if I hadn't seen these on your blog I probably would never have tried them.
Regina

Gypsea Nurse said...

There goes getting my thighs into shape!
LOL!
Thank you.. they look fabulous!
Smiles~
Gypsea

Marian said...

Congratulations!! I was visiting Farmhouse 425 and read that you were the lucky winner of their giveaway!! Whoot, Whoot, what a way to start the day!! It couldn't happen to a nicer lady.
Marian

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi those all look so yummy! I am going to Wal Mart today and definitely am going to look for those cookies ~ the only problem is I will probably want to eat them all!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I'm going to check out those cookies...and soon! Hope you are doing well...looks like you've been busy crafting...
Rene

Unknown said...

wow- how cool for you to share your found goodies- I am thrilled thanks...

Karen