Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bribery works...sometimes! :)

Oh my sweet gd Annika! She is four  and 1/2 years old now going on 16. Oh how fast they do grow.  This particular day I was watching Annika and her baby sister Ainsley and I wanted to get some good pictures...however,  little Ms Annika wanted nothing to do with picture taking. So guess what I did...yep I will confess...I bribed her!! Shhhh don't tell anyone...hee hee.  It was a few weeks ago and I don't even remember what I bribed her with. LOL. {I think it was a treat of ice cream after lunch}

 
What a silly girl...but the photo is still so cute. This little gal has a lot of spunk.

I guess that she decided it was time to growl like a lion.

This one is better...she is finally warming up...I think.

Oh oops...maybe not.:)

But wait...here it is! The photo I had been waiting for at last! Love this little gal to pieces and I cherish the rare moments that I get to spend with her. She is a treasure.


Happy White Wednesday! Be sure and visit Kathleen again for more beautiful posts.


 This is a gloomy week here in Michigan. It has been rainy all week so far. I told hubby tonight that we are right on track because the Hillsdale County Fair is this week and it always is cold and rainy! Every year! I can't remember when it wasn't that way during fair week. We do not go anymore ...too cold and too old. :)

7 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That last picture is for sure worth the bribe. I once had to buy my daughter a barbie doll so she would smile in the tulip fields. Its all worth it in the end. I still love the picture and the barbie doll is long gone.:)

Shabby chic Sandy said...

The last picture is worth the bribe! I once had to buy my daughter a barbie doll to smile in the tulip fields. I still love the picture and the barbie doll is long gone.:)

Tricia said...

She adorable :) Oh boy, Sandi, do I understand. My daughter is four and a half and it's a nightmare trying to get a photo of her...even bribery doesn't work ;)

Marietta said...

If it works ... use it.... Gee wouls be nice of someone would try it on me...Guess it doesn't work anymore..

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a beauty Sandi!
Love that last one!
Did you have ice cream too?!

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Lovely pictures, lovely child. Do you have a pattern for the hat? I am off to bed now and will visit again tomorrow to finish looking.
Janice

Miss Gracie's House said...

Yes, that last one is worth working and waiting for! very cute!
Rene