Monday, December 20, 2010

A little more Christmas...

We went to another Christmas program last night that
sweet gd Annika was in. Thankfully this time she did not
stick out her tongue. lol. We stopped by their house
afterwards and spent some time our son and his family.
I threatened to hide that adorable little baby in my
leather briefcase and bring her on home with me,
but I would not have made it past the front door. lol.

A little candle glow to start out your week

I made these star ornaments last year and I still
love them. I embellished them with clear glass glitter
and they just sparkle and shine.

I found all three of these candleholders at the Goodwill last week. I love most anything mercury glass style so it didn't take me long to scoop up these two. {50 cents each and they are quite large}

Glittery wreath ornies that I found at Kohls.

This basket hangs on the inside of my kitchen door.

A glimpse of my bedroom...

Just perfect for *dreaming*.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. You do realize
that Christmas is Saturday right?? :) My how the time has
flown once again this year. I just can't figure out where it went!

Blessings~

9 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hello Sandi... I love those little stars you made, so pretty!... and your beautiful bedroom really does look perfect for dreaming... xoxo Julie Marie PS I will let you know if my little hearts I ordered from you arrive today, I am excited to get them! xoxo

Unknown said...

just beautiful sandy..beautiful! Loved the part where you said you might try to hide the baby in your briefcase. too funny! Yikes..xmas is Saturday?? Thanks for reminding me! Gotta shop! Oh...j'adore...i mean J'ADORE my xmas card! Made my day mon amie! :)

Gypsea Nurse said...

Sandi~ Your stars are simply beautiful!! I love the ones with sheet music!!
Have a wonderful Holiday!

ShabbyESP said...

Happy Holidays Sandi!!

I love the little stars you made they are adorable and your bedroom does look dreamy :)

Thats too bad you didn't have extra "Baggage" when you got home.
Suzann xoxox

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas dear Sandi! Thank you so much for all the beauty you've added to my life! ♥

Unknown said...

Another beautiful presentation of your exquisite talent & creations, my friend. You are so creative. Love those candle holders ... & your bedroom is romantic & dreamy.

Merry Christmas my special friend.
Have a beautiful celebration with your family ...
Hugs, Me

Victoria said...

Your stars are beautiful and you really scored on those candleholders! Yes, the time does fly doesn't it? Merry almost Christmas!

Sandy said...

One word came to mind as I viewed your photos - peace. Your home and decor have an air of peaceful surroundings, it must be a haven for your family, just lovely.

Please don't remind me how close the holiday is, I am not ready....yet!

Have the very merriest!

Vicki Boster said...

Sandi - those little Christmas stars are fabulous - they are just so beautiful! Love the mercury candle holders - what a find at the Goodwill - love that place!!

Beautiful photos of your lovely home~~

Vicki