Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple inspiration board

A stop at TJ Maxx this past summer yielded this
beautiful linen covered *inspiration board*.

All this time it has been sitting in my studio just waiting
for *moi* to do something with it.

I started with simple vintage felt letters and some old
millinery.

Next I added a silver glittered heart and a
bit of trim from a package received...

Some of that lucious crinkled seam binding...

a beautiful vintage bracelet...

a button that you can barely see in this photo...

and finally a cross...

It is sitting on my dining room hutch for now...

What do you think?

Blessings~

11 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very pretty, Sandi!

Unknown said...

i think theres a lot of "inspiration" there mon amie. J'adore! (is that a vintage spool i spy along with a PML tag??) :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love it!

-Danielle

Unknown said...

G'eve my precious Sandi ~ I LOVE the rest of your laundry room photos. It is really quite lovely.

Now for this presentation today, it is beautifuil ... you are just amazing. What clever ideas you come up with ... I'd look at it & say 'now what the heck will I do with that?' & continue on my way.

Today is a better day ~

Have a lovely eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Sandi, I think it is absolutely beautiful! I love TJ Maxx and go there so often, but I never saw one of those... I would have bought it for sure!... love all of the little tresors yours now holds... xoxo Julie Marie

Lady Farmer said...

Simply Inspiring!
;~P

Susanne said...

What a fun little piece, love everything you put on it, especially the glitter heart and bracelet, that's right up my alley.
Susanne.

littlethings1 said...

Adorable , love how you combined everything , love TJ Max too ! You have wonderful & creative treasures !
Eunice
The Little Things

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

ooohhh, how cute!! You are so creative Sandi!

Unknown said...

...you can make even the simplest of things look pretty:)

xo, Rosemary

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I love this, Sandi!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents