Monday, March 1, 2010

Umbrella love ~

I love pretty umbrellas...do you?

this one was a Valentine gift
from hubby...

well kinda.
it was in the window of a store and
it was calling my name~

I thought to myself...
"this would make a great valentines day gift"
so...I purchased it and took it home.

When I showed it to hubby he said,
*happy valentines day*

{works for me...lol} ~

love this vintage black and white checked one that I own.

this one in black is a stunner too.

do you love umbrellas as much as I do? I am hoping for umbrella weather soon!

Just in case you are interested

I listed two of my pink rose bottles in my Etsy shop.

{the other three on my post are sold}

Blessings~

9 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Your umbrellas are wonderful, Sandi! I love them, too--my favorites have polkadots, fat, cabbagey roses, or plaids...but I love them all!

Hope you get your rain soon--we've been having plenty here, and are getting some more this week!

Hope you enjoy this first day of March!

Anonymous said...

When I was a little girl my Grandfather had a big ole' black umbrella & everytime I collapsed it it would pinch my fingers. I absolutely hated it & to this day everytime I collapse an umbrella I pay real close attention to where my fingers are!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Amanda Kaake said...

Oh mom I love the first one! I'd love to have a pretty umbrella - hint, hint. rofl!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a cute post! Love them all!!

VS said...

I do love umbrellas...mine is a Brighton one with hearts on it & it's always in the car, just in case!
Smiles,
Susie

Donna said...

That rose one is gorgeous! Your hubby has great taste - wink, wink!

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha! Sounds like how Bobby and I do things! Your umbrella is VERY pretty! Do you remember the see through ones they had when we were girls? ♥

Miss Gracie's House said...

Pretty darn cute! We don't really use umbrellas here...but that one makes a gal want to.
rene'

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We don't have much use for umbrellas around here as we never get rain. We just returned from our trip to Sri Lanka and all the ladies there carry umbrellas to shield themselves from the sun's rays. I do have an umbrella from Thailand that is beautiful handpainted and made of reed. Wishing you a week of blessings, Tammy