Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WW & tattered roses ~

a little update:
I have had several people ask me about purchasing
these hearts so I will be taking preorders and will
make them up as I get an order.
{I may even get some made ahead...lol}
the price will be 7.99 each.
the hearts meaure approx. 5.5 inches across the widest part}
Thank you!!

I love the *tattered roses*
that have been popping up here and there
lately in blogland and I was thrilled last week
when I found a free online tutorial ~

I whipped up several of them in no time at all... and added a few of them to some hearts that I had sewn up~
Please visit Kathleen at Faded Charm for more
beautiful White Wednesday posts~ Blessings~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Sandi, those are gorgeous and just perfect for those hearts!! You should sell some, they would FLY out of your shoppe :)

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi, THEY'RE GORGEOUS!! I just love them sweet friend! Absolutely beautiful ~ have a wonderful Wednesday...hugs and love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! I would love to try making some :)

Vintage Sandy said...

Lovely ♥/roses can you share the tutorial or tell me where to find it...would love to make some!
Thanks

Miss Gracie's House said...

So pretty...I've been playing with trying to figure them out...mine did NOT turn out that well...LOL
Happy WW
Rene'

Anonymous said...

They look so nice with the hearts!!
Great Idea......
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

June said...

Sandi, Sandi, Sandi...are you selling these? I really would love one if you are. Maybe even two if I can swing it. About how big are they. I LOVE THEM!
hugs

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Yes..those are so pretty and I would also like to learn to make some.
They look great on the hearts.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Sandi ~ They are gorgeous! I'd love one.

BTW I can't find you following me on the new blog, Sandi ... please check your settings to be on it, as I don't want to lose you, my special friend.

Things are settling down a wee bit. I do hope this will be smooth sailing from now on.

Hugs of love,Marydon

Unknown said...

I have missed you too Sandi!!! As well as all of your creativity...you hearts are so beautiful ;)