Friday, November 27, 2009

Family time, ladybugs and freckles ~

We were thrilled to have our youngest son,
daughter-in-law and sweetie Annika spend part of
Thanksgiving day with us and I was
actually able to snap a few photos ~
my little sweetie always has a smile for grandma~ don't you just love her outfit with the ladybug on the front~ she was ready to eat as soon as she got inside the door~
she did this with her tiny little
jello dessert so I had to grab the camera quick ~
our little ladybug heard someone say
that she has one little freckle
on her face and she said,
"I need to get the freckle off" {lol}
daddy had to tell her they don't come off
and it is okay...
then he showed her all his
freckles on his arms~
playing after lunch ~

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving day as much
as we did. Have a truly beautiful weekend.

Blessings ~

p.s. Christmas isn't very far away now...yikes~

8 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Oh wishes and love I send! What a dear family. Thanks for sharing and blessings dear Sandi!

Irene said...

I hope you scrapbook. I can see how she is growing just from your few posts of her visits. I love watching them grow up. So glad your Thanksgiving was GREAT.

Sweet Old Vintage said...

It truly was a day for Thanksgiving.......

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad to see you were able to spend quality time with family. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

Donna said...

What a cutie pie! LOL, love the freckle story!

June said...

It looks like your Thankgiving was joy filled Sandi! Grandchildren sure make it so.
Hugs,
June

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi...she is SO PRECIOUS!!! I love that she discovered freckles!!! And you know, if daddy has them, it's a GOOD THING! hugs and love, Dawn

Karen said...

She is a real cutie! Lucky Grandma!