Wednesday, October 28, 2009

White Wednesday Destiny ~

These stools were destined to
come home with
me ~
I have never seen such vintage goodness~ I could not believe it when I spied these at a thrift store last Friday. They even swivel...how great is that ~ Amazing wicker goodness~ They were destined to come home and live with me because this store used to open at noon. So I spent some time at another store waiting. I ended up getting to the thrift about 11:45 and thought I would just wait in the car until it opened. It was already open Apparantly they had changed their opening time to 11 am and they did not call me and let me know! lol As soon as I saw these stools I loved them. I took them to the front and they told me that someone else had them picked up , but then put them back. See... I told you... destined to be at my home ~

These stools have spawned an idea. I want to get rid of our kitchen table and put in a chippy white piece as an island to set these stools at. Hubby even loved that idea. Now the hunt begins for a neat reasonable priced piece ~ Hop on over to Faded Charm and see more White Wednesday goodness~

Oh I forgot to tell you...$3.00 each ! Blessings~

12 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

GREAT find! I like the idea of using them in your kitchen...good luck on the hunt!
Rene'

Debra@CommonGround said...

Sandi, I do believe they were meant for you! I don't think I've seen wicker bar stools like this before. They definitely have the oohhhh factor!
Debra

Sweet Old Vintage said...

The hunt is the fun and I know they will be great in your area.

Unknown said...

*SCREAM*!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandi!!!! I LOVE the stools!!! Please show the kitchen when you get them in! The price OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!
Hugs,
Amy

June said...

You are just the luckiest girl I know Sandi!!! These are darling and have your name written all over them.
Hugs,
June

Rostrose said...

Oh yes, they are really lovely!!!
And I also went to some of your other WW-postings, great pictures! (I'm joining the WW today for the 2nd time; a really nice thing to meet white-lovers all over the world!)
Warm regards from Austria, Traude

Elyse said...

wtg!!! are you loving that price, or what? they are great and i love your chippy idea for the kitchen. keep us posted!

xo

Faded Charm said...

Very cute stools. I've never seen any like that before. Thanks for sharing.

take care,

Kathleen

Anne Lorys said...

I would've grabbed those stools, too! Oh, and your booth looks just wonderful!
Best of luck in my giveaway!
Hugs,
Anne

Seawashed said...

What an amazing find. I've never seen anything like them. Wicker never is outdated. And that price!!! Wow O wow~ Look forward to seeing what you do with them and what great island you find to go with.

Seawashed said...

PS wish I could come over and sit with you at them!

Lady Pamela said...

You will really enjoy having stools in your kitchen. Looking for an island will be half the fun! Congrats on the great price.
I also checked out your booth. Fabulous job, dear friend.