Friday, October 9, 2009

I Just Happen...

...to know these cuties~ More darling grandchildren
of
yours truly ~

*Grandchildren are the crown of the aged,
and the glory of children is their fathers".
Proverbs 17:6
Allysha ...10 years old ~
sitting in my mom's flower garden
looking at an old book
Jon...3 years old ~ in front of my dad's shop Allysha and Jon ~ Jon looking up at his big sister. He sure loves her a lot. I can't believe she is 10 already! Where did the years go??

My son-in-law took these pictures the last time there were down to see my parents. They turned out so good I just had to share them with you.

Blessings~

3 comments:

Irene said...

Thank you for sharing. They are adorable.

Amanda Kaake said...

Aw, thanks for showing off my sweeties! We're hoping to have a family photo shoot tomorrow if all goes well. :) Wish you were here.

June said...

Sandi they are darling and they must be the apple of your eye. I can't think of anything I love more than being a G-mother. Isn't it just the greatest?
Hugs,
June