Sunday, July 5, 2009

Through The Eyes of a Child ~

Would you ever imagine that this sweet & innocent little girl, would do THIS ?? She loves...
to help her daddy...
WASH.
HIS. TRUCK.
Oh to see life through the eyes of a child ~

We had a wonderful 4th of July celebration yesterday. It started with riding on our church float in a parade and throwing handfulls of candy over and over to the hundreds of people who lined the parade route. I love to watch children get all excited as they scurry after it. After the parade we had a cookout at my parents house with lots of wonderful food and fun. Except...I FORGOT my camera! I can't believe that I did that...me the shutterbug of the family! I hope you had a wonderful celebration as well. I would love to hear about it ~

Blessings~

11 comments:

Bunny said...

She is too cute, wonderful photos.

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Cute photos Sandi....

Anonymous said...

Oh, how adorable she is!!
by the way.....

I am having my Romantic Southern Belle 10 day give-away. Come on over & leave a comment to enter!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Kim said...

What a sweetie!! My car could use a good washin. Do you think she might want to come and do mine too??

I had a wonderful 4th of July. After a few showers went through in the early afternoon, the skies cleared and it stayed beautiful all evening so I was able to enjoy a barbeque with some friends. Was a fun and relaxing day..

The Victorian Parlor said...

She is so beautiful and no doubt a lovely blessing to you:). It sounds like you had a wonderful July 4th!

Blessings,

Kim

blushing rose said...

On, Sandi, she's adorable! You have a gold mine in her raising funds at the 'car wash' ... chuckle! TTFN ~ Marydon

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh Sandi ~ she is just precious as can be ~ You are right to see life through the eyes of a child ~

Martha's Favorites said...

Just love the pictures of the little girl, so cute. Your blog is wonderful. I am new to it, I will be back, and back and back! Thanks for sharing. Martha

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of her with the hose!! She is a super cutie!! Love how she's all dressed up to wash daddy's truck!
Hugs, Lisa

Splendid Little Stars said...

oh my! She is SO precious! How could one not be in love?!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Yep, she's adorable! You captured all the sweetness!
Rene