Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank you!

Me and my daddy ~
(Man I have a big head! LOL)
I will be headed to the hospital again soon so I don't have time to go to each and every blog and thank you personally so this is the next best thing.

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...
everyone ~

I am overwhelmed at the kindness and prayers
of all my blogging friends. So many of you praying for my father...
It is a
*very good thing*
and I know that our God hears and answers prayer.

We spent the day with him yesterday and
there is no other place I would have rather been.
My brother is coming home from his vacation early which they just headed
out to on Sunday. He has been in constant contact via cell phones and he has called the hospital and talked to the nurses. My sister was planning on coming home from PA this Friday for a visit and she is coming home early too.
Mom has been a rock throughout this ordeal , but I know this is hard on her too, so please say a prayer for her as well.
We all love him so much...he is the best ever~ Blessings~

11 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

I will continue to pray for your father (and mother)! I hope all is going well:). God is good and does hear our prayers!

Blessings,

Kim

Amanda Kaake said...

I'm so glad Chris and Jeff can come home earlier to see Grandpa. We'll continue praying. I sent along a prayer request to our church's prayer chain:) Now if I could just pop this baby out asap so he has another cute picture to look at in recovery;)

Pass along that we are praying and we love them very much. It's hard being up here without being able to come down and no phone to call with other than at night:(

Anonymous said...

Still praying...hang in there!

God bless,

Linda

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Prayers and thoughts are continuing to pour from this end... Thinking of all of you Sandi....

Anonymous said...

Sandi,
We will be here when you have the time.....
Prayers go up to heaven for your Dad & Mom, You & all your family.
With Much Love,
Marilyn

blushing rose said...

A friend just had this done a few weeks ago & 4 days later was out mowing his lawn ... amazing what the stents will do ...

I pray that your Father is going to completely heal & be dancing jigs shortly, Sandi. My friend, He is holding your Father in His healing hands.

I am here ..... Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

Bunny said...

You and your Dad and of course your Mom are in my prayers.

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Sandi, What a precious picture...so long ago, yet little changes! Being so tired while trying to soothe a baby to sleep, strong daddies holding their darling bundles.
Your Dad will be in my prayers, as well as you and your family.

Miss Gracie's House said...

You are welcome! That is a precious picture...you are blessed to have it... and him. I will pray for your Mom too.
Love,
rene'

SharDon Exclusives said...

My heart is with you during this time. It is so difficult when our parents need our care. You are in my prayers...sharon

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Dear Sandi, prayers have just been said for your precious father & your mom & YOU! I know EXACTLY what you are going thru. May each day find your father growing stronger!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents