Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Boards ~

Holly over at Holly Doodle Designs made some photo boards a few months ago and that is where I got my inspiration to make these. I really wanted to use much older wallpaper, but I already had this paper here at home so these are the final results. They are very easy to make and turn out just adorable. You can embellish them any way you please and make them your own personal style. The photos are removable so you can interchange them from time to time ~
This striped one is my favorite...I used vintage lace ,millinery and seam binding ribbon ~ My little granddaughter playing in my fountain outside last summer ~
Another take on a photo board . I hope at some point to get some older wallpaper to make some of these with. They would make great gifts ~
Try your hand at making these...you will love them~ Blessings~

1 comment:

June said...

Sandi, I just think these are so pretty. Your little granddaughter is a doll.
Hugs, June