Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blessed Life in the Country ~

Today's post is different than usual , but I just had to share these images with you. This is my niece's barn down in Alabama. Doesn't this photo look like it could be a postcard?? I think it is gorgeous with the beautiful flowering tree!
I was out and about yesterday and when I got home, hubby had taken this photo while I was gone. These horses and wagon came down our road right in front of our house. I love living in the country...we definitely live a blessed life!
Blessings to you today ~

4 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Betty said...

I enjoyed both your photos. I'd love to have a horse and buggy come down the street, but it would be so out of place! This might be Texas, but there are way too many cars around here.

Amanda Kaake said...

You sure do live a blessed life:) I told Matt just this last time we went down that the only place I feel safe and comfortable in that area down there is at your house and grandma and grandpa's. Too many past things in other places down there, but both your homes were always welcoming and I knew I was loved. And the landscape - wow! It's just gorgeous!

Miss Gracie's House said...

How quaint! I love living in the country, too. I'll give up all of those *city* extras any day for the simple quiet life!

You've been busy with all of those wedding decorations-you're right it is the details!
Rene'