Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Cloche ~

Cloche ~ pronounced (klōsh) 1. a bell shaped cover used to protect young plants (or to decorate with...LOL ) I knew I wanted to do something different with my large cloche so I tackled that project last night and this is what I came up with. I may do a little tweaking on the ribbon etc. , but I wanted to get this posted before we run off today. I used a real birds nest and dried hydrangeas off my bush. I have it sitting on an old vanity that is inside the door of my entry way. I do hope you enjoy my *LITTLE TOUCH OF SPRING*... Blessings ~

5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi ~
That is beautiful !! I love love cloches and I love what you did with yours ~
xoxo,
Lori

Maisy said...

Sandi!
Love it...love it...love it!!!!
I love how feminine Easter is!
Happy Weekend!

Betty said...

I love it! At first I thought something like that wouldn't do in my house...the cats would eat it, but then I saw it was protected! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Adorable Sandi! I love it!

(having a little giveaway on my blog...hope when you get back you get a chance to enter!)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Soo very spring-y! My ideas are still just in my head...but I still have time, right?
I'd love to take you with me shopping next time-we'd have a blast-it really was a great store-I have more to show later this week. I was in *shopping* heaven!
Adorable pics of your grandaughter-how pretty, sparkly and pink!
TTYL
Rene'
PS I'd sign up for the give-away but my little *princess* is only 6 months old!