Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Neutral Shades of Inspiration ~

I do love my *PINK* , but I also love neutral tones in my decor. Most of these pictures were taken in my living/dining room. Love this wreath hanging on a huge old mirror ~ My favorite lampshade ~
The best lampshade finial ever that is on the lampshade above ~
A picture in my home that fits right in my decor ~
Love this old book titled *MILDRED*...isn't she beautiful ~
I purchased this mitten garland several years ago and it is still one of my favorite decorating pieces. It is made with old tin ceiling tile and has tallow berries on the mittens and giant leaves (maybe magnolia) strung between them. The leaves were green at one time, but not anymore. Love it!
I woke up to more snow again and I just want winter to be over. Usually I really don't mind winter, but I think we have had more than our fair share this year. I know I need to be thankful that I even woke up today and that I am alive so I will try to focus on that...but please no more snow...:)

Today is my day to watch my sweetie granddaughter *ANNIKA* so I must get busy if I am to get anything else done before she arrives. Blessings to you all today ~

No comments: