Wednesday, December 3, 2008

White Christmas...

I started collecting these vintage houses and bottlebrush trees just before they became really hot and the prices shot through the roof and I have accumulated quite a stash. As you can see I concentrated on collecting mostly just white houses instead of all the colors. ( I do have a few pink ones as well)

I have some displayed here on my antique buffet, others on a windowsill and a few just sitting here and there with my other pretties. I bought the large mica church shown in the last picture for a song and I just adore it! I think the cheapest house I purchased was for 10 cents at a garage sale...love those bargains! Blessings!

2 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi. Your little putz houses are so sweet.... I tryed to purchase a couple this year on ebay and found that people are not right the amount of money they are willing to spend on them...I love them ... but won't allow myself to be so drawn into something that is so out of range... I love just your white ones.... So cute.... Decorating with all our special little loved items makes the season fun...

Unknown said...

Love it all! Wish I had started collecting them before! I want them now...but it's hard to find them for reasonable prices. Maybe I will get lucky one of these days at a church sale!