Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gorgeous Antique Christmas Gift ~

Isn't this antique picture just gorgeous????? I absolutely love it! When we were at my daughters for Thanksgiving she gave this to me as an early Christmas gift. She is just like her father and can't wait for the actual holiday! LOL I was thrilled to receive it...she knows me so well. My granddaughter was trying to get me to guess what it was and she said, "it starts with a P...i....to which I said "PICKLE"???? She told me I was silly...we have so much fun together and we had a wonderful time for four days. We shopped till we dropped literally. We didn't spend much money, but we sure had fun looking and just being together.

One day we went to Walmart to get their $2 movies (that is all I purchased ) and they had quite a spread ! Grilled steak slices, little smokies, polish sausage, lettuce salad, potato salad, pomegrante and an unbelieveable amount of dessert samples! We could have had our lunch right there! I tried the potato salad and a couple dessert tarts and it was all yummy! Fun times and memories to last a lifetime. Blessings!

3 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi.. The gift was so sweet and being excited enough not to wait... Tis what the season is all about... the small exchanging of smaller gifts and sharing of time.... Makes our hearts melt like snow....

Laurie said...

How lovely for your daughter to give you an early Christmas present ~ and how beautiful this is!!

Amanda Kaake said...

Your daughter must think you're pretty special. Oh wait - that's me! lol! Glad you like it.