Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Longing ~

I wanted to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas since I will be a busy little beaver and I may not be able to post for a few days. I want to leave you with a saying that I love : "We long for a way of life that embraces more than possessions and ambitions. Our hearts search for meaning, yearn for peace, live for hope...And so, amidst the happy celebration, we welcome again, with awe, God's newborn Love. Christmas morning, may the Son rise in your heart...may He warm you with His love and light your pathways in the new year." Blessings!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Merri Christmas, Sandi!
Hope your Christmas is merry and blessed, celebrating our Savior's birth. Hugs, Heidi

PS how cool to be in the Goosberry Patch book...I ran to my kitchen cookbook shelf and looked to see if I have the book you mentioned. Two things: Have to be careful about running in the house and I don't think I have that book. But now I know I can submit recipes, REAL people are included! :)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Beautiful post, Sandi
Merry Christmas to you too!
~Tracie