Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Very Special Birthday Party

My youngest granddaughter turns 1 year old on October 4th and this is the invitation that we received via email last week. Is it too cute or what!! Of course I printed it out and put it on my refrigerator. Her daddy (my son Jason) is a graphic designer and it shines through in this adorable invitation. He told me that Keira has been putting her hands on her head like this lately and he just had to use it for the invitation. I love it! So you know where I will be next Saturday...smooching up my little sweetie as she turns one year old. She is one lucky little girl to have such loving parents and extended family. (as a side note: please pray for Jason as he has been battling kidney stones for several weeks now and may have to have one removed this Thursday)

No comments: