Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 15 Minutes of Fame

Have you ever seen or do you own any of the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks? ( I believe they are distributed nationwide) They are recipe books that also include tips, memories and craft ideas.
They contacted me earlier this year and told me they were going to print a recipe that I had submitted in their latest cookbook . This book is now out on store shelves and it is called, "Christmas Cookie Jar' . The recipe I submitted is for: "Graham Kringles". I was thrilled to get this news because if they publish a recipe that you send in , they send you a free book!
I just saw this book today at Hobby Lobby ... How fun! Anyone can submit recipes to them and they may pick YOUR recipe. (this is my second time... I also have a recipe in their Taste of Autumn Cookbook that was printed in 2004)

No comments: