Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Don't you just love old mirrors? I do! This mirror wall is in my living room and I really like how it turned out. ( although it is always a possible work in progress if I find another mirror that I just can't pass up) Most are antique frames and one is a newer mirror that I found at the Goodwill for $3.oo. (It is the large ornate one on the very left side of the second picture) I even added a few pieces of other wall decor and I think they fit nicely . The very long mirror with the wreath hanging on it is heavy... I mean REALLY heavy! I about had to drive a spike in the wall to hold the weight and it hangs by a large chain that was on the back of it when I found it. For $5.00 I couldn't pass it up! (The sepia toned picture is of my precious granddaughter Allysha)

No comments: